Each contributed paper has 18 minutes of presentation time. This includes time for questions and answers.The following items will be made available for the making presentations:
- Standard Overhead Projector ( for presenters using transparencies)
- LCD Data Projector (for presenters using there own laptops) (these support SVGA (800x600) and XGA(1024x768) screen resolutions)
- One IBM PC Compatible(P III) with standard Software such as Windows/Powerpoint/Acrobat Reader will be available.
- Mike (standard and cordless) will also be available.
- Supply voltage is 220V, volage convertors(220-110) and plug convertors will also be available.
The information included here at the HiPC website is for publication of HiPC conference proceedings. Proceedings of Grid 2000, the workshop to be held in cunjunction with HiPC 2000, will also be published by Springer Verlag. Instructions for preparing the workshop proceedings is available at the workshop website at www.csse.monash.edu.au/~rajkumar/Grid2000/author.html.
Author Guidelines: Formatting and Submission Instructions
Copyright Release Form
Receipt for Excess Page Charges
Accept Letters From Program Chair
(Regular Papers) (Short Papers)
Send questions and comments to the webmaster.
Designed by Eduard Ayguade.
Maintained by B. Srinivasan and R. Govindarajan.