- Bud Mishra, New York University
"Life's Duplicities: Sex, Death & Valis"
- Per Nyberg, Cray Inc.
"High Performance Computing Challenges in the Environmental Sciences"
- Krishna V. Palem, Georgia Institute of Technology
"Energy Aware Algorithm Design via Probabilistic Computing: From Algorithms and Models to Moore’s Law and Novel (Semiconductor) Devices"
- Yale Patt, University of Texas at Austin
"The High Performance Microprocessor in the Year 2013: What will it look like? What it won't look like?"
- David Scott, Intel Corporation
"Standards Based High Performance Computing"
- Per Stenstrom, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
"One Chip, One Server: How do we Exploit its Power?"
- Ketan Sampat, President, Intel India
Industrial track session with speakers from Oracle, Microsoft and IBM
48 contributed papers from 11 countries, chosen from 164 papers submitted in response to the call for papers. Contributed papers will be presented in 10 sessions.
- Workshop on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Workshop on Cutting Edge Computing
- Workshop on Soft Computing
- Trusted Internet Workshop
- Workshop on Autonomic Applications
- Workshop on e-science (Grid Computing and Science Applications)
- Workshop on Embedded Systems for Media Processing
- System Support for Sensor Applications
- Multimedia System Design: Providing Quality Services
- Very High Performance Cache based Techniques for Iterative Methods
- Storage Architectures
- Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Information Security
2 Local Sight Seeing Tours
- December 20, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 21, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm