The 22nd International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2015), to be held in Bangalore, India, from December 16 - December 19, 2015, will serve as a forum for presenting current work by researchers from around the world and highlight activities in Asia, in the area of high performance computing.
The information on this page is broadly classified as follows:For any additional information, please check our FAQ page.
- - Workshop Proposals Due - CLOSED
- - Conference Paper Submission Begins
- - Submissions open for Academic BoF
- - Conference Paper Submission Due - EXTENDED
- - Conference Paper Submissions Due
- - Academic BoF Acceptance Notification (Rolling)
- - CFD Workshops Call for Papers Deadline
- - HiPC 2015 Registration Opens
- - Conference Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
- - Student Competition Team Registration Deadline
- - Student Symposium Submissions Due
- - Conference Camera-Ready Papers Due
- - Workshops Camera-Ready Papers Due
- - Student Competition Final Notifications
- - Author Registration Deadline
- - Student Symposium Accept/Reject Decisions
- - Early Registration Deadline -- EXTENDED
- - HiPC Conference in Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
- Create a login account to access the registration form.
- Register for the conference via the HiPC Registration page.
- HiPC/Sponsor Complimentary Registrations: If you have received a complimentary code in your email to attend HiPC, you must register online with us to avail the pass.
- If you are a student with a HiPC Sponsored Scholarship or Travel support, you must register for the conference. Contact the Finance Desk onsite for travel/scholarship reimbursements.
- A printed copy of the Badge containing the unique QR code is mandatory to check-in at the onsite.
- All registrations are online this year. Hence NO HARD COPY FORM is available. In case, you are unable to register via the online system, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 10 business days after we receive your registration.
- The confirmation includes the check-in times and location for picking up your event materials.
- Check your confirmation for accuracy.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to verify your registration or if you have any other questions.
Bring your own Badges (New)!
- Once you have registered for the conference and your registration is successful, login to your account to generate and print your badge, if you haven’t done so already.
- Bring a printed copy of your badge (mandatory) containing the QR code, along with a photo ID to check-in at the conference onsite.
- Size of Badge holder provided by the conference - standard size of 2.625 x 3.875 inches (Approximate size)
- Recommended Badge size for print – 2.25 in. X 3.5 in.
- Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
- If you are paying in US dollars as a check, make checks payable to IEEE-HiPC and mail it to:
Dr. Ajay Gupta
B239, CEAS, Department of Computer Science
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5466 USA
- If you are paying in Indian Rupees as cheques/DD (preferred), make them payable at Banagalore in favor of HIPC TRUST ACC INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE HIPC 2015 and mail it to:
T. VENUGOPALAN NAIR
Finance Co-Chair HiPC
No. 12/177, “Sree Sadanam”.1st Cross,
II Main, Viboothipura Extn. Rameshnagar Post,
(via) Marathahalli – BANGALORE-37
- Written requests for cancellation or refunds must be received on or before December 1st 2015.
- Refunds are subject to a $10 (Rs. 600) processing fee.
- Confirmed registrants who do not participate or who cancel after December 1st 2015 will forfeit their registration fees.